When it comes to choosing the right orthodontist, it helps to find a provider that can take care of the treatment needs for your entire family. Whether your pre-teen needs growth modification, your teenager needs braces, or mom and dad want to have Invisalign treatment, the right orthodontist can provide a wide variety of services that meets all of your needs.
Not everyone who provides orthodontic treatment is an orthodontist. Our Orthodontists here at Green Dental & Orthodontics study an additional 2-3 years after becoming a general dentist in the growth, development and guidance of tooth development and oral anatomy. Because not every type of treatment is right for each patient, orthodontists can modify treatment plans to include various techniques, treatment or equipment for the best possible outcome of various individuals.
At Green Dental & Orthodontics we provide:
- Various orthodontic treatment options based on need or preference
- Consultation visits to monitor a child’s growth before treatment begins
- Comprehensive care that addresses the function of the teeth as opposed to just their appearance
- Advanced techniques to prevent future orthodontic problems in young children
- Efficient appointments that meet the family’s schedule
- Complementary consultation visits with potential patients and their families
If you’re looking for options when it comes to your braces, then Green Dental & Orthodontics can provide comprehensive services to you and your family. Don’t let your treatment preference choose your dentist! Choose to receive attentive, detailed orthodontic treatment from Green Dental & Orthodontics which specializes in the correction of misaligned teeth. All patient’s needs are different, and so are their treatment methods. Only Green Dental & Orthodontics can help you with a customized care plan that will provide efficient, attentive detail to every step of your treatment.